Vehicle checklist, Ensuring Your Vehicle Is Road Test Ready, 10 most common reasons a vehicle might not be accepted for a road test.
1. Dash warning lights (for example, air bag) that affect the safe operation of the vehicle.
2. Brake lights, signal lights, or headlights not working or with badly cracked or missing lenses.
3. Unsafe tires
4. Doors or windows not operating (for example, doors don’t open from inside)
5. Cracked or illegally tinted windshield or windows.
6. Horn not working.
7. Gas tank or electric charge too low.
8. Vehicle not properly licensed or insured.
9. Seatbelts not working or frayed.
10. Unsafe or illegal vehicle modifications.
For more information please visit the ICBC website
Sky Driving School
Sky Driving School is the best driving school in Victoria, BC. Our thoroughly professional instructor is available to teach the best driving practices to the future generation of drivers. Safe and defensive driving habits are emphasized throughout the driving training of the students.