We have designed our packages to cater to kinds of people. The driving lessons at Sky Driving are smartly planned to impart the best driving skills and knowledge to new as well as experienced drivers. We offer various packages for individual and professional driving lessons. Our goal is to provide the best possible driving training programs in Victoria, BC, and cover every aspect of driving through comprehensive lessons included in different packages.
Serving Victoria, Saanich, View Royal, Royal Oak, Langford, Saanichton & Esquimalt. For lessons in Langford and Saanichton add $15 (+GST) to each lesson.
* To cancel the lesson or reschedule, please give us a notice within 48 hours, otherwise short notice will be subject to $40.
For In-car lessons, the following protocols will be in place:
- Vehicles used for driver training purposes must always be clean and sanitary.
- Provide instructors with direction for properly cleaning and maintaining sanitization of vehicles. After each lesson and before the next lesson, the Instructor will use disinfectant products to sanitize the vehicle.
- Each student will be required to answer specific questions about their health; whether they have been sick or have come into contact with someone that was infected by COVID-19. Students may visit the BC self-assessment Tool to ensure they are safe to take their training.
- No driving lesson will be conducted if the client or instructor is sick.
- Mandatory use of a face mask is required by both the student and Sky driving school ltd Instructor during all lessons.
- Instructors will carry a supply of disposable face masks to provide to students who do not have a mask.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content will be carried for use in all training vehicles and each student will be required to hand-sanitize prior to entering the vehicle.
- Instructors will keep high touch areas of vehicles clean and sanitary; including inside and outside door handles, seat and wheel adjustments, steering wheel, rear view mirror edges, windows, wipers, fans, radio, lights, signals, trunk release, horn, seat belt buckles, vinyl arm rest, window and touch screens.
- The above listed Standards regarding COVID-19 must be adhered to and in place before the start of each day of work.